Welcome to Superior's Employee Emergency Center
Superior's Management Recovery Team is monitoring conditions at this time. If any developments occur, Superior will enter into the alert phase of our Business Continuity Plan. At that time, this website will be updated with more information.
We urge employees to have a personal emergency preparedness plan ready at all times. During a weather emergency, we encourage employees to monitor the following resources for updated emergency information:
- The Superior News Network emails
- The Employee Emergency Hotline — 1-877-62 STORM (1-877-627-8676)
- Local news and resources
- This website
Superior's Business Continuity Plan works hand-in-hand with each individual business unit/product line's emergency plans and was developed with three key priorities in mind:
- Our people. It is our top priority that our employees and their families are safe at all times.
- Our property. We want to minimize, and eliminate when possible, damage to our equipment and locations.
- Our customers. By ensuring the safety of our employees and their families and by minimizing property damage, we will recover quickly and will be able to serve our customers' needs quickly.
Thank you for your help and cooperation.